Friday, November 19, 2010

Assignments for Friday, 11/19/2010

Hello, my kids! I’m writing this message on Saturday. I apologize for not writing a lengthy message yesterday. I was really busy, but I know you all could follow the simple directions on the blog.

Remember that the essays are proof that you understand theme, so please put your best effort into them. This weekend, freshmen will submit second drafts, and sophomores will complete adult proofreads and submit a final drafts. Please email me if you need help.

---------------------------------
Warm-Up:
Periods 2-5:
Theme Comparison Essay Rubric
-Visit this link to view the rubric which will be used to grade your paper.


Classwork:
Periods 2-3:
"The Sniper" "Cranes" Theme Comparison Essay First Draft
-Form

Periods 4-5:
"The Bass, the River, and Sheila Mant" and "Catch the Moon" Theme Comparison Essays Revision & Second Draft
-Form

Homework:
Periods 2-3:

"The Sniper" and "Cranes" Theme Comparison Essays Revision & Second Draft
-Form

Periods 4-5:
"The Bass, the River, and Sheila Mant" and "Catch the Moon" Theme Comparison Essays Adult Proofread & Final Draft
-Form

No comments: