Thursday, January 27, 2011

Assignments for Thursday, 1/27/2011

Okay kids, I know many of you are stressing about this assignment.  Thank you for working hard even though it is challenging.  Also, thank you to everyone who has emailed me to ask direct questions.  In response, I am giving you time today to just work on the main through/classwork part of your lesson. Also, I emailed Raquel a copy of the teacher’s manual to help you.  She has my permission to give you a copy of the section for your poem.  Please email me if you need more help; I have a little more free time during the day today.  Thank you in advance for behaving and working all period.  J

Warm-Up:
Periods 2-5:
Poetry Jigsaw Beyond Paragraph (This will take around 15-20 minutes.)
-Form

Classwork:
Periods 2-5:
Poetry Jigsaw Work Time for Through/Classwork
-Form

Homework:
Periods 2-5: 
Third Quarter Goals Reflection
-Form 

No comments: