Monday, November 15, 2010

Assignments for Monday, 11/15/2010

Announcement: 
Morning!  Thank you to the kids who submitted their essays over the weekend.  I really appreciate your extra effort to complete your work even though Friday was a nontraditional day on campus.

Today, we will complete a variety of housekeeping tasks, since I will be out of class for the next four days at committee meetings.  While I am gone you will be responsible for finishing the rest of the theme unit.  I will post assignments daily and be available for support through email.  Please prepare yourself to responsibly work while the sub in our classroom.

Also, please send an email to npriester@sdcoe.net to give me your main email address.  If you would like, you can also add your house phone number and cell phone number.  I might try experimenting with sending text reminders to you while I am away.
----------------------------------
Warm-Up:
Periods 2-5:
Homeroom Reform Essay Blog Post
-Form

Classwork:
Periods 2-5:
Blog Feedback and Revision Rubric
-Form

Homework:
Since the entire campus will attend the Jammer Foundation's Annual Thanksgiving Dinner tonight, you do not have any homework. But, I recommend that you write a reflective post about the experience. 

No comments: