Thursday, September 23, 2010

Warm-Up for Thursday, 9/23/2010


My Kids,
First of all I apologize for not fixing the blog form for last night's homework assignment.  I was very busy and away from my computer; I cannot fix the blog from my phone.  Today, I am home with a migraine headache.  I am still unable to complete the forms, because my textbooks are all at school right now.  I will give extra credit to all of the students who contacted me last night.  Thank you.  Today's assignments are all on here.  Please help the substitute to make sure all of your work gets completed and our class looks good.  Thank you!
-Ms. Priester


Warm-Up:
Periods 2-3:
Academic Vocabulary: Simplify
-Please copy the word on your own.  We will complete the interactive part of the lesson tomorrow.

Periods 4-5:
Vocab Ahead: Routine
-Please copy the word on your own.  We will complete the interactive part of the lesson tomorrow.

No comments: